May 092013
 

borduino

BB

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, my crystals came from Amazon today, and I rewired the Boarduinoinator using instructions from the Arduino site.  Man, was it a lot easier than my last attempt.

Now you can see the first wiring on the left – it’s kind of a spaghetti mess with the really long cables connecting everything.  On the right you can see the results once I cut some jumpers to length.  Unfortunately the jumper kit I ordered was a big disappointment.  Instead of 140 pieces, I got 38 and they were all very long cables.  So I had to cut the long ones down to the lengths I needed.

The nice thing is that now it will be much easier to see how to wire this up on a perfboard, which is the next step.

 

 Posted by at 4:13 am

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>